Small babies are reading, do you know that ？
Watch here before reading my post :
For kids below 3 years old, flashcards are the best and simpliest way to teach reading！In this post I list the free printable flashcards I made for my children ( 3-year-old daughter and 8-month son). I am not going to write all the theories about early reading, I show these flashcards to my children 2-3 times a day, if you would like to do the same, print them, cut and read with your children. Your children will surprise you one day in the future!
Download free printable resources at the end of this post!
I have bought quite a few sets of flashcards, but they are either too colourful, or Chinese characters are too small! I liked none !
These hands on flashcards are:
- Simple, no colourful distractions !
- Big words, suitable for small kids!
- Real pictures, not animated pictures!
- Small pictures on the back side, so you can surprise kids by turning to the other side!
- Chinese characters are in Red color (Red is more stimulative for small kids) !
- Bilingual (English and Chinese) !
Hope you enjoy! Remember to follow me, more will come later!